Thursday, May 15, 2014

Getting back to blogging.

Since I have my website, crystalguidance.com, I often forget how handy posts on a blog site can be. Most of my crystal articles, tips, and prescriptions are all posted on my site. However, I've decided that it is time to get back to blogging. While I will continue to post on my website, I am going to start posting those same articles over here. After all, if it helps you to find the crystal information that you are looking for then it is worth the little extra work it takes to post the info in both locations. 

I recently added a keyword site map to my website. This way you can easily find what you're looking for. I currently have just over 200 keywords listed with more to come as the site grows. 

As always, I have so many ideas rolling through my head. The 2 that directly relate to blogging include a weekly article post that answers questions sent to me from fans of my Crystal Guidance Facebook fan page and/or sent to my email. I am also working on ideas of having guest posts written by others. After all, the more knowledge we share the better, right? RIGHT! I love to learn and love sharing that with others as much as possible.

Please feel free to come and join my Crystal Guidance newsletter. Whenever a new article is posted I will send it out through there. I also include updates on sales and other goodies that are happening on my Etsy shop

Crystal Blessings!
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment