Saturday, June 4, 2016

Crystal Guidance Tip for Prosperity, Abundance, and Wealth


Crystals for Prosperity — Attract prosperity with Citrine, Moss Agate, Ruby, or Jade. Keep it in your purse/wallet, cash drawer, or the wealth corner of your house, which is the farthest left corner from your front door. Green Aventurine and Tiger's Eye (not shown) are good luck crystals that also add to attracting abundance into your life.
Affirmation: "I receive abundance through all channels of the Universe."

MORE INFO: http://www.crystalguidance.com/crystaltip/prosperity.html

Abundance Checks: The New Moon is a time for new beginnings, new projects, and to attract into your life the things you desire, such as abundance and prosperity. The following link has information on the abundance/prosperity check that I fill out every month on the New Moon. I burn my previous month's check (to release the energy into the Universe). I keep mine in my wealth corner of my house along with Citrine, Green Aventurine, and Tiger's Eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment