Friday, November 9, 2012

My new crystal blog!

Welcome to my new blog! I am hoping to use this fairly regularly, although usually I use Facebook more than anything. I felt that a blog might be a good way to post the crystal videos I am working on plus some of my other crystal related posts. This way you can search in the archives for whatever it is you are looking for. 

In a moment, I will post the first 2 videos that I shot for the Hibiscus Moon crystal reading challenge. I thought this was a perfect opportunity to have a little fun with you guys and show off the Crystal Guidance Oracle cards that I designed and sell. I am not as used to speaking on camera and such like that, so this is helping me to become more verbal talking wise instead of relying on my typing all of the time. I hope you will enjoy the videos as much as I am shooting them. 

And with that.... Here come the videos! ♥

Love, hugs, and faerie blessings,
Jen
facebook.com/withwingsandheart - my personal Facebook page

This is me with my Crystal Guidance Oracle cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment